This film is a hardwood camo.
- This film is sold on the roll by the (linear meter), and sealed in plastic to protect from humidity.
- Available in 50 cm and 100 cm widths
- Soak 60 seconds @ 92 degrees F
- Activator- Hydro Shizz
- Base coat recommended is tan.
- Hydro-Dip highly recommends All-Surface Primer before painting anything. The primer will create adhesion to the base substrate. This will extend the life and durability of your coating significantly. Professionals should not skip the primer step.
Water Transfer Printing Films For Sale
Specialists in Water Transfer Printing Films, Hydrographic Film, and Camouflage Patterns
Hydro-Dip, LLC services all areas of the hydro dipping industry. Internationally known as experts in the field of water transfer printing, Hydro-Dip offers a wide selection of hydrographic film, equipment, and supplies. Areas of expertise include automotive, marine, sporting goods, aviation, general industrial, medical, home decor and architectural markets. Hydro-Dip has lead the way for a decade with camouflage firearms, archery equipment, commercial aerospace, and signature management coatings for the US Military and DoD. Hydro-Dip is the US. and International go to vendor for the latest in hydrographic film. In recent years, there has been a dramatic increase in demand for the high definition wood grain patterns used by aircraft interior designers and aviation completion centers. Hydro-Dip excels when it comes to high level finish work. We now provide some of the best patterns and coatings in the industry. Browse our water transfer printing film for sale below.