- All jobs require payment before they ship
- All jobs $1000 or greater require 50% down
- Rush jobs require full payment up front and are subject to additional charges that will be determined on a per case basis..
- Net Terms negotiated for production runs. Production runs are deemed any order equal to or greater than $5000. If tooling charges are deemed necessary payment for tooling will be required in advance to tooling being built.
- Hydro-Dip has a zero tolerance for late payment and will result in the loss of net terms immediately following the first late payment.
Accepted methods of payment
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, Cash, Check, Check by Phone, Money Order, or Cashier’s check.
All checks must clear the bank before product is return shipped.
Return shipping and handling for most items will at a flat rate of $20.00 for standard UPS Ground. Fed-Ex is available upon request. All shipping costs are customer responsibility and will be charged at the time the items are returned.