The prototyping process allows our technicians the opportunity for hands-on experience with your parts. Valuable information is tracked and recorded during this phase of the process.
- Specific prep and paint needs for you substrates are determined.
- Part management – Increased efficiency and quality are directly impacted through the ability to consistently manage parts throughout the production process.
- Special needs your project may have are identified at this time.
- Exact processing times and parameters associated with painting and/or various chemical processes are determined and logged.
- Dipping techniques are determined, which allow for the highest level graphic application possible.
- Finally, projections are made for cost, capacity, and necessary lead times.
No Job is too small. Although we specialize in a production environment we do have a portion of our facility dedicated to one offs and retail jobs.
- Formal quotes will be provided after Hydro-Dip has had the opportunity for hands-on time with your pieces.
- Time will be reduced if you provide detailed drawings during the early stages of the prototyping process.
- Hydro-Dip photo documents and catalogues every box and piece during both the prototyping and production phases of our process.
- Production management software allows client to view real-time status of any P.O. through an issued web portal anytime of day or night.
You ship it - We dip it!
WE ARE FAST! Hydro-Dip works around the clock. If you need fast turn times, you've come to the right place!